SDN Newbie [Need some HELP]

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

i5hina

AllopathicJay
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I just registered on SDN today, and was eager on what i needed to get and/or do to prepare for the summer MCAT's. I was looking through the forums, but there's so many posts that my eyes are burning. But something i saw reoccurring was that everyone thought that the Berkeley review was very effective. Is it that good? I guess my question is what do i specifically need to get a thorough and in-depth review of everything that is on the MCAT? I plan to self-teach from December 26th-July 1st. Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

Hello Everyone,

I just registered on SDN today, and was eager on what i needed to get and/or do to prepare for the summer MCAT's. I was looking through the forums, but there's so many posts that my eyes are burning. But something i saw reoccurring was that everyone thought that the Berkeley review was very effective. Is it that good? I guess my question is what do i specifically need to get a thorough and in-depth review of everything that is on the MCAT? I plan to self-teach from December 26th-July 1st. Thanks in advance

Take a look at Sn2ed's schedule and advice :)

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=623898