snwbrdr18

NJ
Status
Pre-Medical
I've always checked out the forums here on SDN via my samsung omnia smart phone. Recently, it hasn't allowed me to view the forums in the mobile layout. Instead, it loads everything and doesnt fit well onto my screen like it did in the other layout. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Any suggestions on how I can get it back to how it was originally?

I've looked all over the page for something to switch it back into the mobile layout but had no luck.:confused:

FrkyBgStok

10+ Year Member
Aug 7, 2005
Midwest
Status
Resident [Any Field]
i have a blackberry and it seems that it is normal layout (or maybe a hybrid of normal and mobile) but the biggest problem is i am not able to respond to any threads or post anything. the mobile version was lame without any avatars or anything, but i would rather have that than nothing.

Longshanks

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 4, 2009
New York
Status
Medical Student
I use a blackberry but all of a sudden since early October, SDN doesn't work properly on my phone. Its about a 50/50 chance the forums appear properly, otherwise I only get the advertisements at the top and the banner at the bottom of the web page and none of the forums lol. Submitting posts has become tricky too. Don't know why. Then again a bunch of codes and such in the forum haven't been working how they used to for quite some time now.

sedaniel

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 7, 2008
Detroit, MI
www.facebook.com
Status
Medical Student
So I'm on my Blackberry Bold and it works just fine. :) There are two 'modes' of view on this phone, I don't think my old Curve had this: page view and column view. The column view makes SDN look more like a 'mobile' site but yeah, it doesn't look like it used to, you're right. (I usually use the page view anyways though)

Caesar

In Memory of Riley Jane
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Sep 26, 2007
Midwest
Status
Attending Physician
send a message to the help desk. We did an update not too long ago, sometimes mobile settings get reset on some devices.