SDN Predental forum: boon or bane?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Read the title

• Boon

Votes: 24 75.0%
  • Bane

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters

imback

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Pros: lots of info whether accurate or not
Cons: unnecessary anxiety/ people scoffing at your average stats/ paranoia in general

Members don't see this ad.

Forget about being misinformed, I would be totally uninformed if it weren't for SDN!

<3<3

Haha you're only a soph and already an active member on SDN.....

Members don't see this ad :)
#1 con = distraction

I should be studying pchem right now... But I'm procrastinating on SDN, and I'm lying to myself by telling myself that I'm "researching" info about dental school.

Haha you're only a soph and already an active member on SDN.....

Only a soph?! Watchu talkin 'bout Willis. I start studying for the DAT in t-minus 7 months. So it is never too early to become an active member :D I've already got most of my study materials ordered thanks to SDN!!! lol

Only a soph?! Watchu talkin 'bout Willis. I start studying for the DAT in t-minus 7 months. So it is never too early to become an active member :D I've already got most of my study materials ordered thanks to SDN!!! lol
Why not study now for the DAT instead of coming to SDN? :D

It's completely a boon, the communication of information, experiences, etc over the years is just invaluable.

I imagine most of the reasons people would consider SDN a bane is due to their own behavior/actions/reactions, which SDN really can't be held accountable for.