SDN Secret Santa: Summer 2018 Edition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm probably in the lead for last to send a gift but don't worry I'M WORKING ON IT

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm probably in the lead for last to send a gift but don't worry I'M WORKING ON IT
Nah, I'm moving this weekend so mine isn't out yet, either! Headed to the post-office after I take the little one for a swim in the river.

upload_2018-7-21_8-44-46.jpeg

Mostly kidding. You late people keep working on it and just don't forget!

We're trying to keep up and let everyone know as their gift has shipped. If you haven't gotten a message that it's in the mail yet and are moving in the next few days, keep in touch with us if you need to update your address. Just unforeseen difficulties with summer secret santa, I suppose.

Reactions: 4 users
Left work early because I haven't been feeling well and I just... can't... and found a package waiting for me!

Zelda got a new puzzle feeder, which my mom's kitty is jealous of.

IMG_20180721_082648.jpg

And I got a plush Yakul (from Princess Mononoke, my favorite Studio Ghibli movie)!

IMG_20180721_083203.jpg

Thank you so much, @Miranda Senft! I've been having a really rough time lately so this made my day. :D

Reactions: 15 users
Left work early because I haven't been feeling well and I just... can't... and found a package waiting for me!

View attachment 237596

And I got a plush Yakul (from Princess Mononoke, my favorite Studio Ghibli movie)!

View attachment 237595

Thank you so much, @Miranda Senft! I've been having a really rough time lately so this made my day. :D
I'm so glad you and Zelda like the gifts!!! I'm so happy that I can help :biglove:

Reactions: 3 users

View attachment 237596

View attachment 237595

ahhh these are so cute.

Reactions: 1 users

View attachment 237596

View attachment 237595

My cats looooooove those puzzle feeders. Great when you want to distract them from tasty people food!

Reactions: 2 users
Soo.. I'm glad I'm not the only one getting my gifts sent out last minute. It will probably be a few weeks though before they get it so I appologize in advance to my santeee...

It’s fine mine I ordered online and shipped directly to my person because I wasn’t about to send it to myself just to have to pay for shipping again :laugh:

Me.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got an amc gift card since there’s one near school, AN AMAZING TIE BLANKET THAT HAS BOTH DISNEY AND RAVENCLAW, AAAAAND two fabulous books to hopefully help me survive anatomy!! (Which btw dvmd the coloring book has actually been just sitting in my amazon cart while I’ve been debating on buying it :laugh:)
17BE29E9-463D-4F1B-9608-ABA845232694.jpeg

18FB3691-BE36-4444-9278-49748ED42641.jpeg

Reactions: 16 users
I got an amc gift card since there’s one near school, AN AMAZING TIE BLANKET THAT HAS BOTH DISNEY AND RAVENCLAW, AAAAAND two fabulous books to hopefully help me survive anatomy!! (Which btw dvmd the coloring book has actually been just sitting in my amazon cart while I’ve been debating on buying it :laugh:) View attachment 237672
View attachment 237671

Yay! Hope you like everything!! The blanket might have a Na'Vi fur or two on it as she tried to "help" make it. :laugh:

Yay! Hope you like everything!! The blanket might have a Na'Vi fur or two on it as she tried to "help" make it. :laugh:
I dooooooooo!!!!!!! Thank youuuuuuu :love:
Hahaha everything is better with pet hair on it :laugh: and it’s gonna get tons of dog hair on it anyway just by existing in my house haha

Ahh yay mine is finally on its way to its Santee after some shipping issues :hardy:

ALSO, it really helps me keep track of who has gotten their present if you post about it here! Pictures are encouraged! :biglove:

I’m too lazy to follow everyone’s tracking information!!

Reactions: 5 users
ALSO, it really helps me keep track of who has gotten their present if you post about it here! Pictures are encouraged! :biglove:

I’m too lazy to follow everyone’s tracking information!!
@Trilt we’re all still waiting on your pictures :p:p:p;););) (we’re all nosyyyy and you said it was amazing)

Also, I just heard my mail lady and got excited, but alas no present yet :sorry:

Took a break to check the mail...

The mug is awesome and the dogs love their gifts.

And having it addressed to Queen Finnick of the Corner was a fantastic bonus :p

Snapchat-1050223960.jpg

I had to delete and repost this. It did weird stuff with the image the first time and I couldn't figure out how to fix that. Images are weird.

Reactions: 11 users
Took a break to check the mail...

The mug is awesome and the dogs love their gifts.

And having it addressed to Queen Finnick of the Corner was a fantastic bonus :p

View attachment 237688

I had to delete and repost this. It did weird stuff with the image the first time and I couldn't figure out how to fix that. Images are weird.
Awh yay I’m glad you like everything. The little DNA looking thing turned out smaller than I thought. (Whoops) :eek:

IMG_20180723_190129756.jpg

IMG_20180723_185757860_LL.jpg

IMG_20180723_185621300_LL.jpg

Big thank you to @SportPonies! I think the box was the biggest hit initially. I didn't even have time to open it before she took it and tried to find her own way into it :laugh: Followed by the toy and then interest in the cardboard the picture came in and the box of junior caramels (she's a really nosy girl)

Reactions: 14 users
View attachment 237721
View attachment 237722
View attachment 237723
Big thank you to @SportPonies! I think the box was the biggest hit initially. I didn't even have time to open it before she took it and tried to find her own way into it :laugh: Followed by the toy and then interest in the cardboard the picture came in and the box of junior caramels (she's a really nosy girl)
Everyone should know that Kara snap chatted me a video of the unboxing as puppo did it. And it was adorable

Reactions: 8 users
I also fail and have neglected to acknowledge my secret Santa! D:

@Picklehead did a great job of covering my love of ponies, art, and Pokémon. Thank you so much!!! <3 it was so much fun to open up and I’m super excited to add the Pokémon to my collection :)

Attachments

• 664579AC-F94A-43E1-909B-A4B1A2764318.jpeg
    664579AC-F94A-43E1-909B-A4B1A2764318.jpeg
    251.2 KB · Views: 46
Reactions: 7 users
Finally got mine in the mail after work today. Hope it reaches you soon, Santee! (Also please forgive that I totally stole a Patterson box from work and mailed your things in it lol)

Amazon was a dweeb and sent my gifts in 2 separate packages (even though I TOLD IT NOT TO) so if you got a gift today and you're like "that's a cheap gift," wait until tomorrow!