SDN Southern Cali people

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

byeh2004

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know there are a few Socal people here? Are you out of school for break? I'm so bored lol lets hang out :thumbup:

Hometown: Upland, CA
School: UCR

Members don't see this ad.

San Diego, CA
UCSD

Members don't see this ad :)
to live and die in LA.
-mota

Mota i thought you were from CAL? is your hometown here in socal? cool stuff

Pacific Beach...I mean San Diego

Rebs said:
Pacific Beach...I mean San Diego

rebs you go to ucsd? you live by the shore or more by the split on garnet?

Hometown and current location: Hacienda Heights (L.A. county). SoCal pride! :thumbup: Too bad I probably won't get to stay here for long.

central cali here... all by my lonesome...

I'm from the Redlands area and went to UCLA.

Members don't see this ad :)
from Diamond Bar. Went to Hopkins undergrad in '96, havent been back since.. except for breaks. like now.

Ladera Heights yall (near LAX)!!!!
I'm out here for break!

Messerschmitts said:
Hometown and current location: Hacienda Heights (L.A. county). SoCal pride! :thumbup: Too bad I probably won't get to stay here for long.

:laugh: pre-med in hacienda heights: got to be asian

im from the san gabriel valley, and yes im also asian :laugh:

hometown - fullerton
college - ucsd

anyone party at the bars in downtown fullerton?

we should have a premed get together at the century club!

Laguna Beach, the real OC ;)

hey if any of you are in the OC for new years I'll be djing in santa ana :hardy:

angietron3000 said:

hey if any of you are in the OC for new years I'll be djing in santa ana :hardy:
oooh, where in santa ana? what kind of party is it? I'm looking for somewhere to go for new years..

I'm actually from nor cal...but I'm planning on going down to so cal during winter break coz so cal is soo cool :p So are there any awesome places around LA area that you guys recommend that I should check out? whether it's siteseeing, bars/clubs, or just fun places to go to? No beaches since it's winter!

angietron3000 said:

Oh hell yeah. Only if I can spin too! I've got some cdjs (mkIIs), TTs, and a Rane mixer.

byeh2004 said:
Mota i thought you were from CAL? is your hometown here in socal? cool stuff

i'm from santa monica. went up to Cal for school. just graduated last week. going back to SM for the next few months.
-mota

Punisher said:
hometown - fullerton
college - ucsd

anyone party at the bars in downtown fullerton?

HEY! Im from Fullerton too! except I went to UCI. Did you go to sunny hills

Gracey103 said:
HEY! Im from Fullerton too! except I went to UCI. Did you go to sunny hills

Nope, I went to Troy... I think that means I have to be your enemy, hahaha.

Grew up in Mission Viejo.
Graduated from UCSD.
Live in San Diego.

Punisher said:

lol

Punisher said:

Actually..I didn't go to Sunny Hills either..I went to Whitney in Cerritos

Went to UCI (class of 05), and I'm from Irvine too.

USC for me :thumbup:

I will not be hanging out with anyone this break due to my EMT class that lasts my entire break and goes from 8 to 5 straight monday through friday :( This stuff is intense, it's starting to hit me that I am going to see people die and it's kind of scary... I like UCLA though, westwood is nice

representin Pacific Beach
UCSD grad

UCLAstudent said:
I'm from the Redlands area and went to UCLA.

Dude, this is FREAKY. I live in Redlands and went to UCLA AND MY BIRTHDAY IS APRIL 14 AS WELL!

:eek:

coco said:
oooh, where in santa ana? what kind of party is it? I'm looking for somewhere to go for new years..
It'll be at Memphis at the Santora, Santa Ana Artists' Village ;)

west hollywood here-just off the sunset strip, but im in maui now vacationing with the folks. be back in early jan to start my emt class and look for some research work......happpy winter break everyone

im in irvine.

is anyone going to new yrs concert in la, thers some awesome bands playing there: death cab for cutie, flaming lips, black eyed peas...

From East County San Diego here (El Cajon)

i goto UCLA (Go Bruins!!) :D

Hello!

I am from north OC and I go to school at UCLA.

Does anyone else feel like you are wasting time this break? I haven't had this much free time in so long. There has always been that cloud hanging over me -- MCATs, applications, essays, etc... I keep having this strange urge to do something productive or else!

glendaaaaaaale, baby :D but i'm thinking not too many people know of it :( so i usually have to say la...

over in baltimore working, but hoping to go back home someday...sigh