SDNers willing to house interviewees 2003-2004

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JM.

The Yellow Dart
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Last year there was a list for people who were willing to let interviewees stay over before their interviews. While schools have students who also perform this function, some days/weeks are bad for them ect. So - just add yourself to the list - you city and other notes.

jmwalker - Philly

Members don't see this ad.

jmwalker - Philly
missbonnie - NYC. I live 20 blocks from Columbia Med. (in fact I can see it from my apt window...)

Anyone interviewing at ohsu, i know people you can stay with.

Members don't see this ad :)
jmwalker - Philly
missbonnie - NYC. I live 20 blocks from Columbia Med. (in fact I can see it from my apt window...)
carrigallen - ohsu, knows people you can stay with
quideam - NJ; I live in New Brunswick, so anyone interviewing at NJMS or RWJ is welcome to stay with me

Originally posted by carrigallen
Anyone interviewing at ohsu, i know people you can stay with.

I hope you aren't volunteering me. ;)

anyone at Vanderbilt willing to house a student on the night of the 8th? =)

Uh...anybody applying to OU can stay with me...but from what I've seen, that's a big fat nobody. :D

Originally posted by sacrament
I hope you aren't volunteering me. ;)

Oh man you don't want to stay with sacrament. If he drops his pants in the SDN chatroom, imagine what he does at home. :laugh:

I have my u pitt interview on Sept. 26. I was wondering if anyone would be able host me that night?

Thanks

jmwalker - Philly
quideam - NJ; I live in New Brunswick, so anyone interviewing at NJMS or RWJ is welcome to stay with me
soonerpillow - OU
Neuronix - UPenn

email me at [email protected] if you desperately need a place to stay/ride when you interview at UCSD. If you are afraid of dogs, forget it.

Oh, and you'll have to endure my jealousy. I WORK at the UCSD school of medicine, and I haven't even gotten a secondary.:laugh:

Hey Lessiomoe,
I recently received an e-mail from UCSD confirming my AMCAS submission...so I guess I must wait a while for their secondary. But IF I get an interview at UCSD...I might crash at your place. By the way I love dogs :D

Since you work at the medical school...do you know the name of the African-American lady in the admissions department...she's some type of Dean...don't know exactly...great person:)

Harps

Harps.....are you referring to Dr. Sandra Daley?

Members don't see this ad :)
Lol - neuro and I can show anyone coming to philly "Doobies".

I live about 15 min away from UCI, there's a bus that goes to the med school on my corner if you want. PM me if you need a place to stay for the interview.

jmwalker - Philly
soonerpillow - OU
Neuronix - UPenn
chapinista - UCI

Voltron,
YEESSS. Its Dr. Sandra Daley. I could not remember her name for the longest time. You're a life-saver;)

Harps

I wouldn't mind; I'm a very close walk away from Ohio State's medical campus.

jmwalker - Temple
soonerpillow - OU
Neuronix - UPenn
chapinista - UCI

jmwalker - Temple
soonerpillow - OU
Neuronix - UPenn
chapinista - UCI
crystal18mc - Ohio State
raining4days - Toronto area (U of T, McMaster)
UCLAMAN - Northwestern(well...i'm signed up to be a student host so if u get an interview you should find me on our list of hosts anyways)

jmwalker - Temple
soonerpillow - OU
Neuronix - UPenn
chapinista - UCI
crystal18mc - Ohio State
UCLAMAN - Northwestern(well...i'm signed up to be a student host so if u get an interview you should find me on our list of hosts anyways)

bump for the people who are now interviewing.

jmwalker - Temple
soonerpillow - OU
Neuronix - UPenn
chapinista - UCI
crystal18mc - Ohio State
HollyJ - Houston (have two dogs, so allergies beware)

Originally posted by jmwalker
Lol - neuro and I can show anyone coming to philly "Doobies".
can I just come party with you instead?

i'm on Long Island, so i guess if anyone has SUNY Stony interviews (2 minute walk from my place). but i'm also close to the LIRR if anyone needs to get into the city

jmwalker - Temple
soonerpillow - OU
Neuronix - UPenn
chapinista - UCI
crystal18mc - Ohio State
rCubed- Stony Brook, or NYC, a train ride away

jmwalker - Temple
soonerpillow - OU
Neuronix - UPenn
chapinista - UCI
crystal18mc - Ohio State
Doctor Octopus- <1 mile from U-Pitt. Futon. Beware of 2 cats, python, tarantula, and fiancee (I'm on student host list- Justin)

Originally posted by seaworthc
can I just come party with you instead?

Wanna get drunky drunk?

:idea:

the thought hadn't even crossed my mind :D

jmwalker - Temple
soonerpillow - OU
Neuronix - UPenn
chapinista - UCI
crystal18mc - Ohio State
Doctor Octopus- <1 mile from U-Pitt. Futon. Beware of 2 cats, python, tarantula, and fiancee (I'm on student host list- Justin)
SunnyS81-UMich....I'm on the list the office has.....futon....prefer to host southerners

jmwalker - Temple
soonerpillow - OU
Neuronix - UPenn
chapinista - UCI
crystal18mc - Ohio State
SunnyS81-UMich....I'm on the list the office has.....futon....prefer to host southerners
greggth - I live 7 miles from UMDNJ-NJMS Newark New Jersey- travel by bus is easy. I'm male. Apt. is tiny and very messy. Email me at the address in my profile (t_g7@yah.......).

jmwalker - Temple
soonerpillow - OU
Neuronix - UPenn
chapinista - UCI
crystal18mc - Ohio State
greggth - I live 7 miles from UMDNJ-NJMS Newark New Jersey- travel by bus is easy. I'm male. Apt. is tiny and very messy. Email me at the address in my profile (t_g7@yah.......).
GoodMonkey umich - i'm on the host list. PM me if you want to know which one is me. beware attention-***** of a cat and two caged ferrets. :D