SDN's first annual Test-Prep week - FREE STUFF and DISCOUNTS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mshheaddoc

Howdy
Moderator Emeritus
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
SDN "Test-Prep Week," is May 21 to May 25.

"Test-Prep Week" will be an online trade show right here on the SDN forums showcasing products, services and publications to help students prepare for various admissions and competency examinations.

Take a look at the free stuff list on my signature!

Members don't see this ad.

Come on people, you guys are always talking test prep, this is your shot to tell us what you want to see! We haven't gotten alot of feedback. What type of test prep companies do you want to see?

I know that I'm interested in Kaplan's MCAT classes, but I don't know much about them other than that they offer them near my university.

Members don't see this ad :)
You're in luck. Kaplan is one of main contributors and will be on the forum as well as ExamKrackers. We're working on getting berkley review, nova press, and TPR. Anyone else have any ideas of who to contact?

what about something like limited-time discounts exclusively for SDN members from these test companies?

Could you get Ace and Peterson's?

Can something be first and annual at the same time? I don't know bc it sorta doesn't make sense... lol

Well we're trying here!

I think there is going to be a great turn out, especially for the medical side. TONS of USMLE resources will be there so if you guys want to think ahead ... do your research now ;)

Can we please also get Berkeley Review MCAT folks to exhibit as well? I'm sure many people would be interested.
Thanks! :)

I've tried to contact berkeley review MULTIPLE times but I'm not getting a response from them :( If anyone has contacts there, please tell them to contact me ASAP!