heyhey20

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 9, 2005
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Hey everyone!! Has anyone applied to SDSU? If so, have u guys checked the webportal recently? Mine says "your application has been forwarded to your department for admission recommendation", does anyone know what this means? Thumbs up, or down? Also, does anyone know anything about SDSU MPH program? Good things, bad things? I would appreciate any input I haven't heard much about their MPH program.

thanks!!

Sep 9, 2009
CA
Status
Hey everyone!! Has anyone applied to SDSU? If so, have u guys checked the webportal recently? Mine says "your application has been forwarded to your department for admission recommendation", does anyone know what this means? Thumbs up, or down? Also, does anyone know anything about SDSU MPH program? Good things, bad things? I would appreciate any input I haven't heard much about their MPH program.

thanks!!
My status hasn't changed since 11/5, and I submitted in mid October. :eek: At the moment, it says that they're reviewing me for program eligibility (whatever that means).

Mar 19, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
Status
@heyhey20, I've seen that exact same message on my SDSU WebPortal and I think it just means I'm gonna have to play the waiting game.

I submitted my app relatively early, however I've had to re-submit my transcripts a week before the final app deadline. I'm hoping this doesn't delay the process.

heyhey20

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 9, 2005
Status
Yeah I submitted my app beginning of November and my status changed from under review to admission recommendation just recently. I heard sdsu takes a long time with admission decisions...it also took them a really long tme to update my profile to reflect reciept of transcripts!

Mar 19, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
Status
Yeah I submitted my app beginning of November and my status changed from under review to admission recommendation just recently...
haha yeah, it's annoying how vague some of these schools can get. Unless I receive an email or a packet from SDSU, I'll assume it's nothing. :confused:

ratonlaveur

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 31, 2008
USA
Status
Non-Student
The previous application year, I applied a few days after they started accepting applications, and I got my admittance notice in early April..