1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Searching for housing near MCP Hahnemann

Discussion in 'Medical Students - MD' started by summertime02, Jul 1, 2002.

1. summertime02

summertime02 Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

Hi, I recently was pulled off the waitlist and accepted at MCP Hahnemann so I am very excited but also very stressed because I only have a few weeks to find a place to live near the campus. Does anyone have any suggestions for me or know of anyone who may need a roommate for this upcoming year? I don't want to be more than 20 min. from campus and I am not really familiar with the Philly area. Could someone please help me??? Thanks!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. CityIvy

CityIvy Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

summer, you are too funny. don't worry yet, we still have 5 more weeks! btw: did you get my email? i think that a two bedroom apartment would be good for us. i'm not sure how much furniture i have, but i guess i can steal some from my parents' house! :)

4. Lara

Lara Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Wissahickon Avenue by the Queen Lane rail station might be a possibility. There are a number of Temple students living in the School Lane House and Park Heights apartments, and I imagine those are located much closer to MCPH...

Also, if you're sharing check out the Empirian Towers apartments on West Rittenhouse Street (intersecting with Wissahickon) - the student special for a really nice two-room deluxe is running at I think $850! :)