Searching for housing near MCP Hahnemann

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

summertime02

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I recently was pulled off the waitlist and accepted at MCP Hahnemann so I am very excited but also very stressed because I only have a few weeks to find a place to live near the campus. Does anyone have any suggestions for me or know of anyone who may need a roommate for this upcoming year? I don't want to be more than 20 min. from campus and I am not really familiar with the Philly area. Could someone please help me??? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

summer, you are too funny. don't worry yet, we still have 5 more weeks! btw: did you get my email? i think that a two bedroom apartment would be good for us. i'm not sure how much furniture i have, but i guess i can steal some from my parents' house! :)

Wissahickon Avenue by the Queen Lane rail station might be a possibility. There are a number of Temple students living in the School Lane House and Park Heights apartments, and I imagine those are located much closer to MCPH...

Also, if you're sharing check out the Empirian Towers apartments on West Rittenhouse Street (intersecting with Wissahickon) - the student special for a really nice two-room deluxe is running at I think $850! :)