1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

seat cushions

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by richmond604, Jul 27, 2006.

1. richmond604

richmond604 Junior Member
    2+ Year Member

Are we allowed to bring seat cushions.....i can't imagine sitting on a wooden bench for hours....it'll kill my back too :scared:

2. chaeymaey

chaeymaey 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    Are u taking the MCAT in a park? You'll have chairs. Mine was big with a nice cushion. I could even sit cross-legged in it. Check out your testing center and see what the chairs are like.

3. Nikki2002

Moderator Emeritus 7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    we have all gone mad!! :scared:

4. karlin009

karlin009 5 more minutes..
    7+ Year Member

I know, I know..

5. harrypotter

10+ Year Member

Just tape a cushion to your butt. If you can tape a timer to your wrist and get away with it..... :)

6. da_donut

da_donut Senior Member
    2+ Year Member

love the humor :laugh:

7. WilliamsF1

2+ Year Member

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    Unless you have roids, I doubt they will let you. They might think you have a copy of every science book hidden in there. I'm surprised they don't do a strip search on every student. :D