Second Bachelor's degree. Spring start. Time management advice?

Sep 3, 2017
Hi guys,

I'm going to be a second bachelor degree student starting in Spring 2018 and wonder if anyone has done a Spring start date? What did your schedule look like to get all your pre-reqs and major subjects done in a timely manner (also DAT/what year,month to apply..)? I'm hoping to complete this all within 2 years, at absolute most 2.5 years. It seems much messier with a Spring vs. Fall start date. Any advice? The reason for the rush is because I'm already 32 years old, married.. hope to start a family sometime soon and so I want to be able to enter dental school before too much more time passes. Please help if you have been in this position .. I am just starting my journey to dental school and so I could use all the information I can get. Thanks a lot !

OP
M
Sep 3, 2017
Forego the additional bachelor's and just do a postbacc. You don't need a 2nd degree, just the prequisites.
Thank you for replying. The only thing is my first bachelors is a non-US degree. If I don't have a US degree I believe my school choices will be much more limited..

About the Ads
OP
M
Sep 3, 2017
Thanks again, but no it's not Canadian/UK either which I think are the two places seen as comparable to a US degree.

About the Ads