1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Second Interview Request???????

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by ralphmachio, Nov 5, 2002.

1. ralphmachio

ralphmachio New Member

Just got a second interview request. Not really sure how to react to this. What does everyone think? Good, okay, bad?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. *fatmike*

*fatmike* Member
    7+ Year Member

What school?

4. abw

abw Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey!
    I was really worried after my one of my interviews, so I called the school to see if I could re-interview. They said their policy was that if someone is borderline, or if they seem to have a nice application and an iffy interview, they'll invite them back at a later date for a seconde interview. You might be in that situation where they just don't know what decision to make about you. Think positive - they're still intnerested in you! Go in there and give 'em your best! What school by the way?

5. crazyA

crazyA Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

somebody else on this site got called back for a second interview with their state school...and they got in almost immediately afterwards

however, i think it was because they were a repplicant, and ended up the 2nd time with the interviewer they had the year before

in any case, i would think that if they're bothering to call you back and use their interviewer's time for you, they probably really want you, and are looking for an excuse to NOT reject you, so go and rock it hard