Second Interview (University of Nebraska)

W

Warren P. Cheswick

Just got a second interview invite from the University of Nebraska. Get to choose my interview date wich will end up being the 21st of December. Finals for the next few weeks, and I fly home the day of another interview day so I have to wait until the 21st.

luckyduck

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 1, 2001
Columbus, Ohio
Visit site
Status
Medical Student
Congratulations!!! I just found out about my second MD interview too, but mine are both scheduled for January. How many schools did you apply too and what locations? My MD applications were basically the Ohio schools. Good luck, I am sure you'll do great! :)

Reactions: AlbinoHawk DO

Tone2002

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 29, 2001
Visit site
Status
Attending Physician
NE Aggie,

How long did it take you to get your secondary after applying?

gabbers22

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 11, 2000
Nebraska
Visit site
Status
I'll also ask the question...is this your second interview at UNMC? And, if so, how did you get a second interview? I think that would be great to get a second interview!

--gabbers22

W

Warren P. Cheswick

Sorry for the confusion.

This is my second interview, first at Nebraska (first interview ever was at UT-Houston). I sent in my AMCAS ap in mid-August verifed in mid-September (they were waiting for verification). Received the secondary info with interview information on Saturday 11/24. Interviewing December 27. (I'll be up there for winter break anyway...yippee). By the way I'm a resident of Nebraska, and they say that prefernce for Nebraska residents is high.

I have 28 applications out there. Seven are the texas schools. Several midwestern states, and several other jsut random schools as well. I'm hoping for anything right now.

joonage

7+ Year Member
Nov 3, 2010
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
Holy ****... That guy is probably an attending by now.
Sometimes it really amazes me how old SDN is. 2001? Even with a neurosurgery residency, he'd still be an attending. Crazy!

IncognitoGuy

life of leisure
7+ Year Member
Jun 24, 2011
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Dat posting application hiccup.