Second round of acceptance for Texas Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TexasFluoride

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know when Texas schools send out second round of acceptances? :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

Hmmm I contacted Baylor and was told second round is sent out at the end of Jan. IF they even need a second round. Historically they havn't.

When I contacted Houston I was told that they are still interviewing until the end of Jan. and the application cycle was far from over.

I have an interview with San Antonio on the 23rd.

Hope that helps

Thanks Baylor11 for the response. If anybody else gets any information about next round of acceptances for texas schools, please keep us posted.

Good luck to everybody this cycle!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hmmm I contacted Baylor and was told second round is sent out at the end of Jan. IF they even need a second round. Historically they havn't.

When I contacted Houston I was told that they are still interviewing until the end of Jan. and the application cycle was far from over.

I have an interview with San Antonio on the 23rd.

Hope that helps

hey what did you ask Baylor when you called them? Did you ask about your individual status as well? I called them back in December and they told me that they would start contacting alternates in March.

This is verbatim what I received.

"At this time we have selected applicants to receive first round offers. The Admissions Committee will review your file for any subsequent offers that are made. We usually send our second round of acceptance letters at the end of January, if we need a second round and we select applicants for the alternate list in April. "

Good luck with waiting on Texas schools. Its going to drive you crazy. You feel like you won the lottery if you get in past today.

Looks like Houston had a second wave of acceptances on January 25th.

All seems quiet on the Dallas and SA fronts from what I can see on the 2012 TMDSAS predental thread.