1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Second semester senior grades

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Bruno, Feb 10, 2002.

1. Bruno

Bruno Member
    7+ Year Member

For those applicants who are currently applying/accepted, do we need to send an updated transcript with our spring semester grades???

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Doctora Foxy

7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    if you're still waiting for acceptances by then and your grades are good and you can afford it, I would do it.

I dont think you are required to do so pre-acceptance, but once yuo are accepted to a school ur supposed to send you final transcript so they can make sure u didnt fail any classes (or get below a C)

4. Some schools do ask for them (Indiana for example wants them every semester/quarter after I receive grades, and Northwestern wants an updated official transcript when you come to interview).

But unless they will really help you or unless they ask for them, you aren't obligated to give them to them.