Secondaries Exchange

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

polishgravy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm applying to a large # of schools and am lacking motivation to complete my secondaries. If any of you are on the same boat, I have a request.

Would any of you like to be on a "buddy-system?" What this would consist of:

- Every Sunday of each week, we make a promise of how many secondaries we are going to complete that week
- On Friday, we exchange secondaries.
- On Saturday, or something we look at each other's secondaries and give feedback.

The days are arbitrary. I just know that if I have someone holding me accountable, I'll be more likely to complete it/be motivated.

Anyone interested to try this with me?

Members don't see this ad.

No me gusta. This sounds like trouble, since you could end up plagiarizing my work. Besides, if you need a promise ring to follow through with something, you should reevaluate your priorities.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think that's what real friends are for.

No, I am not trying to plagiarize. Sorry, if it came off that way.

I'm seeing if anyone wants to work together and hold each other accountable. Yaknow, the same way homework and tests work? But instead we work together as a team. None of this Darwinian bullsh**.

It's actually my mistake. Forgot I even offered it. Good luck with the application cycle.

Hi everyone,

I'm applying to a large # of schools and am lacking motivation to complete my secondaries. If any of you are on the same boat, I have a request.

Would any of you like to be on a "buddy-system?" What this would consist of:

- Every Sunday of each week, we make a promise of how many secondaries we are going to complete that week
- On Friday, we exchange secondaries.
- On Saturday, or something we look at each other's secondaries and give feedback.

The days are arbitrary. I just know that if I have someone holding me accountable, I'll be more likely to complete it/be motivated.

Anyone interested to try this with me?

No, I am not trying to plagiarize. Sorry, if it came off that way.

I'm seeing if anyone wants to work together and hold each other accountable. Yaknow, the same way homework and tests work? But instead we work together as a team. None of this Darwinian bullsh**.

It's actually my mistake. Forgot I even offered it. Good luck with the application cycle.

Sure, let's do it. Except I'm not sharing any of my work with you and I don't care if you send me yours or not.