secondaries help!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

whateva07

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've pmed a few people, but no one has responded. So anyone who can help me out, I would reaaalllly appreciate it. Or if you could direct me to some thread, if it exists, that would also be a tremendous help!

Members don't see this ad.

what exactly do you need help with?

ohh sorry....forgot to mention the most important part.

help with critiquing!

Members don't see this ad :)
I can read over an essay or two while i'm at work tomorrow if you'd like, PM me.

Im supposed to be packing my apartment but I'd be glad to. Just PM me.

Don't you have any friends/family that could do it? I didn't have anybody on here read my secondaries because I was paranoid someone would steal it and use it as their own for the same school and then the adcom would figure it out and I'd get in big trouble. I have an overactive imagination. Hahaha.

Don't you have any friends/family that could do it? I didn't have anybody on here read my secondaries because I was paranoid someone would steal it and use it as their own for the same school and then the adcom would figure it out and I'd get in big trouble. I have an overactive imagination. Hahaha.

well ive asked some friends to read, but how many essay can i give them...so I thought id go on sdn...and oh god i hope ppl havent stole my essays.

I'm sure nobody stole your essays... it's probably very uncommon. The only reason I freaked out is that I asked for people to read my PS and then one of the people never responded back. I'm sure they were just busy, but my brain went haywire thinking that they just said they'd read it to steal my essay. Oh well. Too late now! Haha. I only had one friend that read bits and pieces. She was really slow about doing it and didn't give any good criticism so I ended up just having my dad and brother read all of the zillion essays I wrote.

seriously getting good critique is hard.