Secondaries/Letter of Rec for Uniformed Services...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EricOH

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all...how's it going? Well I have received my first secondary application. Man that was quick. Anyhow, since I don't have a premedical committed, I need to get letters from other people. One of the requirements is a letter from a supervisor of clinical work. What IS that??? Can the letter be from a PI in a lab? Can the letter be from a hospice volunteer coordinator? Or does it have to be more scientific interaction with people?

Thanks a lot for your help. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

EricOH, I got the secondary today. If I were you I would have the hospice volunteer coordinator write your letter. Hey did you get a date for an interview on the blue card? I didn't and dont' know if I should just check the box or write something down. Anybody have some advice?

hey drintraining...
Cool you got the secondary too! Ok, thanks for the advice on the letter from the hospice vol. coordinator. Yeah I got the blue card, however there is no date on it. I believe all the cards are just to fill out as a receipt so the school can notify that they received the info. For the blue card it says that is for the acknowledgement of receipt of personal statement and basic application addendum.
Anyhow...more writing now with all the secondaries. That was pretty quick from AMCAS to some of the colleges. Good luck all, talk to you later!