Secondaries

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Vi Carious

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone received secondaries from U of Illinois, Chicago-Finch, or Creighton? Thanks in advance for your response.

Members don't see this ad.

Can I throw Stanford onto this list? Thanks.

Still haven't seen Creighton. So far I don't think anyone has.

John

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone gotten secondaries from UCSF, UCSD, UCI, or Yale?
This is so much more interesting than actually finishing the secondaries I do have.

i got one from yale back in early july, actually it was one of the first i received.

i just received stanford today.

I think I have an answer for part of my question. I heard from someone who heard from someone who heard from someone that U of Illinois had problems with their printing of the secondaries. They may be going out soon, however.

I got Creighton's secondary yesterday. It's a very easy secondary. The only question that requires thought is a "Why Creighton" question. Anyway, just thought I'd spread the word!

- Cameron

Cameron:
Say, can you tell me when you sent in your AMCAS application. I applied to Creighton and I have been eagerly anticipating a secondary, but no such luck. I sent my AMCAS application on June 30.

misfit

Misfit,
I sent my AMCAS application in during the first week of June. I think Creighton is just getting their stuff out the door -- I wouldn't worry!

- Cameron