SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Secondaries

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by HOSS, Jul 26, 2001.

1. HOSS

HOSS Member 7+ Year Member

Jul 24, 2001
    PA
    I submitted my application on 6/22. Did anyone submit their application around this time and receive secondaries yet? Also (for anyone that has already received secondaries), are there additional essays on the secondaries for PCOM, NY, NJ, UNECOM, OHIO, WV, or Erie? Thanks guys and gals

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. algae

algae Senior Member 7+ Year Member

May 12, 2001
    I submitted my application on 6/1 and haven't seen any secondaries yet. If you do a search on "secondary questions" in the pre-DO forum you'll find a few threads with essay questions for some of the schools you mentioned. Good luck!

4. Popoy

Popoy SDN Super Moderator 10+ Year Member

Apr 22, 2001
    Michigan
    I've heard that someone in the forum recently, that turn in their apps on 6/1, already got a few secondaries already.... so they're on their way or you got them already....

5. Amra

Amra A Quiet Voice of Reason 10+ Year Member

Jun 20, 2001
    South Beach, Florida
    Still waiting on secondaries with 06.15 date on primary. I'm in "verification" according to AACOM. Is this process designed to teach us patience (not patients)? :D

-A

6. PalCareGrl

PalCareGrl Senior Member 10+ Year Member

Mar 5, 2001
    Cali
    Hi,
    I submitted my app on 5/28 and I've gotten two secondaries so far (NSU and AZCOM). There are at least two questions on AZCOM that require some thought and one on NSU's. I'm assuming (from what I've heard and seen on this forum) that most of the secondaries will have additional essays (which is a great way to sell yourself to get an interview!). Good luck and be patient, they're coming! :) Liz :eek: :D