Secondaries

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HOSS

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I submitted my application on 6/22. Did anyone submit their application around this time and receive secondaries yet? Also (for anyone that has already received secondaries), are there additional essays on the secondaries for PCOM, NY, NJ, UNECOM, OHIO, WV, or Erie? Thanks guys and gals

Members don't see this ad.

I submitted my application on 6/1 and haven't seen any secondaries yet. If you do a search on "secondary questions" in the pre-DO forum you'll find a few threads with essay questions for some of the schools you mentioned. Good luck!

I've heard that someone in the forum recently, that turn in their apps on 6/1, already got a few secondaries already.... so they're on their way or you got them already....

Members don't see this ad :)
Still waiting on secondaries with 06.15 date on primary. I'm in "verification" according to AACOM. Is this process designed to teach us patience (not patients)? :D

-A

Hi,
I submitted my app on 5/28 and I've gotten two secondaries so far (NSU and AZCOM). There are at least two questions on AZCOM that require some thought and one on NSU's. I'm assuming (from what I've heard and seen on this forum) that most of the secondaries will have additional essays (which is a great way to sell yourself to get an interview!). Good luck and be patient, they're coming! :) Liz :eek: :D