secondary application at LLU and Western

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kdreams

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone I am working on my secondary application at this two university and they require me to write an essay. the questions that they require are all covered in my personal statement that i have posted on my AADSAS, I don't know what to do? should i post the same one or write another one....anyone filled this before please help!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone I am working on my secondary application at this two university and they require me to write an essay. the questions that they require are all covered in my personal statement that i have posted on my AADSAS, I don't know what to do? should i post the same one or write another one....anyone filled this before please help!!!!

This is what I noticed as well when I was writting mine for Western.

It seemed that most of their questions were answered already in ADDSAS application and the personal statement was merley the same as ADDSAS.

I just made some minor changes to my personal statement from ADDSAS and .... Hope that does not come back to bite me.

I gave LLU some short and sweet versions of what I have on my personal statement...Each question has a 150 word limit, so I'm guessing you won't be able to straight up copy and paste from your PS.