Secondary Application at NYCOM....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mikeaparker

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
What kind of ?'s were asked on the NYCOM secondary??? Did they require essays????
Or just more informational???

What kind of questions did they ask in the interview itself?? Laid back ????

thanks,

Mike..

p.s. I just got offered an interview and will call tomorrow for scheduling yahoo....
this is my second... (1st DMU)..

Members don't see this ad.

Mike

Are you following me? (or maybe I am following you)

I heard from NYCOM yesterday as well. :)

2 for 2

Let me know when you're scheduling NYCOM.

Peace

Congrats on the interviews! How did NYCOM contact you? Mail, phone, email? :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey JP, I am interviewing at NYCOM on 11/29/01 a thursday... the other days conflicted with DMU...

I heard from them yesterday by mail...

I called NOVA to ask them if they got my D.O. letter yet.. no answer, so I left a message... I got a call back a couple hours later, and the lady said sorry, we don't have your D.O. letter, yet...
Then she said non challantly (?sp) you know you have an interview on the 12th??? I said no I didn't!!!! Thats great!!! So I'm booked for Nov. 12th monday in Ft. Lauderdale.. and Friday Nov. 16th at DMU...

I never would have dreamed I would be 3/3...

Mike

p.s. congrats to you too....

Hi Mike and JP,
When did NYCOM send you the card stating that your file was in review? Did you send them any letters of rec. or anything else?
See you in Des Moines!

Mike, congratulations on the Nova interview.

The card was postmarked 10/5/01... that they rec'd my app...

The letter giving me the interview was postmarked 10/20/01...

I completed my ACOMAS App. on August 3rd..

Hope that helps....

I had a hard time getting through too NYCOM to schedule my interview... Got the voicemail for hours... Finally got through at about 10 till 5pm....

Mike

NYCOM contacted me via mail.

I don't have the dates in front of me as far as when everything was postmarked, but I got that reply card pretty early-on.

Does anyone know what NYCOM's acceptance fee is?

I have yet to schedule my interview. I need to call a friend who lives in NYC to see when I can arrange to stay with him.

Good luck!!!

Congratulations too all of you who received interviews and/or who have been excepted.