secondary application question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

allen7

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know this question has been brought up some time or another and I apologize. My question is regarding the secondary applications. For example, the LECOM secondary, does anyone have any suggestions or alternative ways of typing the application than using a typewriter? I'm planning on just neatly printing the application if all else fails. If someone could please help me out i'd greatly appreciate it. THanks

Members don't see this ad.

if you have adobe acrobat, you can scan it and type your app on your computer, but only certain versions of adobe and newer model scanners allow you to do this. it you have high tech equipment, you can give it a shot.

Thanks Ereze, unfortunately, I don't have any high tech equipment, but thank you for your help. How beneficial do you believe it is to type the secondary?

allen7,

Contact the school directly to ask your question. During last year's application cycle, most of the schools that I applied to were willing to take a neatly printed app.

Good Luck!