Secondary Applications and Fees

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

toddychurch

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have applied for this cycle (2007) to a number of schools. I know many of these have a secondary application and fees to go along with it. I am wondering when I should have these filled out and sent or how the process works. I just don't want to have sent in my AADSAS application early only to have the schools say it is not early due to other application requirements. My AADSAS application will probably be sent out any day now. If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate them.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

if you have the $$ send the fees now.

why? schools won't look at your application until it is complete. and your application is not complete unless you have sent in your application fee and secondary (if required).

therefore, it is better to just take care of it ASAP so it is one less thing to worry about later.

Members don't see this ad :)
jim85213 said:
AADSAS hasn't sent out my application to my schools yet, but should I submit a secondary app anyway or wait until they initiate it?

did you read what i wrote? have you read the supplemental info on AADSAS application?

whiskeysour said:
did you read what i wrote? have you read the supplemental info on AADSAS application?

Yeah I read what you wrote but how do you know what supplemental info you need to take care of if your AADSAS hasn't been sent to your schools yet and the schools haven't contacted you with a supplemental info request?

I haven't read the AADSAS supplemental info yet because my apps haven't been sent out.

jim85213 said:
Yeah I read what you wrote but how do you know what supplemental info you need to take care of if your AADSAS hasn't been sent to your schools yet and the schools haven't contacted you with a supplemental info request?

I haven't read the AADSAS supplemental info yet because my apps haven't been sent out.

The supplemental info required my schools is listed on AADSAS as well as the website of the school itself. :)

I know this might sound dumb but what if the supplimentary materials say to wait tell an admissions councilor contacts you. Can I send the stuff they need anyway instead of waiting or should I wait like it says? Any input would be great. :)

Tikal said:
I know this might sound dumb but what if the supplimentary materials say to wait tell an admissions councilor contacts you. Can I send the stuff they need anyway instead of waiting or should I wait like it says? Any input would be great. :)

If it says to wait then you should wait. Don't make them mad. Let's not give the admissions offices a reason to "accidently" lose your application.

tinman831 said:
If it says to wait then you should wait. Don't make them mad. Let's not give the admissions offices a reason to "accidently" lose your application.

Thanks for the help