Secondary applications?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cadbury325

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi,
i was wondering if someone could explain to me when i should be recieving my secondary applications. i submitted my application on june 5. it has been accepted and processed and my transcripts have been processed as well. i have been waiting for about 4 weeks. When should i be expecting to hear back from schools?

Members don't see this ad.

Very very very very soon. Probably any day now, now that applications will start being dowloaded by med schools in 2 days from today.

gujuDoc said:
Very very very very soon. Probably any day now, now that applications will start being dowloaded by med schools in 2 days from today.

Don't stress about not getting them. Soon they'll come in bunches (if you applied to many schools) and you'll wish you had more time to do them. Most schools dont screen applicants for secondaries so as soon as they get your app they'll send a secondary. For some schools, you can go and start the secondary now, they often have it on their website (I'm 95% sure of this).

Members don't see this ad :)
You'reCrazy said:
Don't stress about not getting them. Soon they'll come in bunches (if you applied to many schools) and you'll wish you had more time to do them. Most schools dont screen applicants for secondaries so as soon as they get your app they'll send a secondary. For some schools, you can go and start the secondary now, they often have it on their website (I'm 95% sure of this).

Yah it would be nicer if schools send them more spread out then as bunches. That would make it not seem so overwhelming.

Probably from mid to late July.

You'reCrazy said:

Pretty soon someone will start a discussion on SDN that will have a link to most of the online secondaries. Otherwise, don't worry -- they'll arrive soon enough!

AmateurChef said:
Pretty soon someone will start a discussion on SDN that will have a link to most of the online secondaries. Otherwise, don't worry -- they'll arrive soon enough!
It has already been done... I'll edit here with the link if I can find it quickly...

----edit----
Not only has it been done, its sticky ... right at the top of the list!
|-Official-| Secondary Essay Prompts

AmateurChef said:

It's stickied up in the links thread.