Secondary Essays

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CBG23

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Aaargh

Members don't see this ad.

I wholeheartedly agree with that detailed and extensively researched post!:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
indeed.

+pissed+

I can't even keep all of the essays straight...

Arrgh indeed! I have been trying to keep up with the rule of getting the secondaries submitted within two weeks but now it is just getting crazy. I'm totally swamped. I have to finish 4 secondary's this weekend... probably 5-8 essays. BLEH!

Arrgh indeed! I have been trying to keep up with the rule of getting the secondaries submitted within two weeks but now it is just getting crazy. I'm totally swamped. I have to finish 4 secondary's this weekend... probably 5-8 essays. BLEH!

ME. TOO. It seems like 2-3 weeks ago there was just a torrent of secondaries released. At one point I was getting 1-2 a day for 3 days straight each week. It's finally let up a bit, but that's only because most of them have already sent them at this point.

If I'm to keep up with the two-week guideline, I've got 5-6 to finish within the next six days. Aye :thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown:

I finally finished the worst and the most high-yield essay, aka "why be a doctor" that must be completely different from my AMCAS PS.:rolleyes: A huge relief!:eek: