Secondary fees submitted with AADAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rlow04

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
On AADSAS some of the schools say that we're supposed to send our secondary fee with our AADSAS application and not wait till we are contacted. For example Pacific's says:

Special information from this dental school:
Send these materials directly to the dental schools At the Same Time you send AADSAS materials:

• Application fee $75
  • Official DAT scores
Send these materials directly to the dental schools Only When an Admission Officer Contacts You:

• Official transcripts from all colleges/universities and professional schools attended
I'm guessing they mean after the transcript is verified and sent out by AADSAS, but I'm not sure.

Does anyone know what this is talking about?

Members don't see this ad.

Send these materials directly to the dental schools At the Same Time you send AADSAS materials:

---> send everything (application fee, DAT score, etc) at the same time you submit your AADSAS application.

Send these materials directly to the dental schools Only When an Admission Officer Contacts You:

---> send the materials when you get a notification e-mail from schools. they will tell you what to do.

I'm confused on this as well. Does this mean you pay the AADSAS fee AND then send them more money as well? Kind of a racket if you ask me.

So are you saying I should start sending some of my secondary fees today?

I just hit submit on my AADSAS, should I wait until my transcript is received and processed or just start mailing checks?