• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

Secondary Help

NCF145

Not Politically Correct
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 13, 2005
The Beach
  1. Resident [Any Field]
    Would it be a bad idea to say that you really want to go to their school and talk about the reasons why in the secondary? Basically, it would be a loi in the 2ndary app. I would add other pertinent information about me, but my interest in the school would be the major part of the essay. And before someone asks the question, the prompt doesn't give you any specific guidelines about what to write about. It is pretty open ended.

sentrosi

INTARWEB USER
    10+ Year Member
    5+ Year Member
    Jun 28, 2004
    TEH INTARWEB
    1. Medical Student
      Lots of schools as why you want to go to their school so it would necessarily be inappropriate.

If you have space, talk about specific things you like about their school and why you think that will help you. But also include some other stuff that would make them want to choose you to be part of their school.

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.