Quantcast

Secondary High School Topic

Clinical Shadowing Summer '22 Programs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

floured

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sports are great, but I think a more recent challenge would be more appropriate especially if your topic is failing to make a varsity sports team. Have you experienced any failures in college? I think I've done pretty well in the past 3 years but I definitely have plenty of failures and challenges.

Reactions: 2 users

floured

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yeah I've done well academically as well. Most of my failures would be in my research. I spent almost half a year wasting time and grant money studying something that proved to be fruitless. Some other challenges I have faced are public speaking and dealing with my phobia of blood (thankfully I overcame this one). What kind of extracurriculars do you do? I would look into those.

Reactions: 1 user

floured

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well you didn't quit the lab. What did you do to improve? How are you planning to become a better scientist?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.