Secondary Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yenisha

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I downloaded one of the secondaries onto word. I have read through search functions on SDN that it is necessary to type rather than handwrite. The fields for Applicants Name, Nickname et al are followed by _______________
When I start typing, it breaks like this ________Patti Smith_________
Should I delete all of the ____________ and just select the "underline" option for whatever I type?

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, I just finished a secondary that did this. You can either erase the whole line and reply with your response underlined or you can just fill in the blanks.

Yes, I just finished a secondary that did this. You can either erase the whole line and reply with your response underlined or you can just fill in the blanks.

thanks!=)

I downloaded one of the secondaries onto word. I have read through search functions on SDN that it is necessary to type rather than handwrite. The fields for Applicants Name, Nickname et al are followed by _______________
When I start typing, it breaks like this ________Patti Smith_________
Should I delete all of the ____________ and just select the "underline" option for whatever I type?

Could you use the 'insert' function?