Secondary Questions (UCSF, Sinai, Chicago Med)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dodge This

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay, so it's been two months since I filed my AMCAS and two months since I received my first secondary. I still haven't heard anything from Sinai or Chicago Med and all I got from UCSF was their acknowledgement postcard. I know UCSF is notoriously slow but what about the other two? Also, could someone tell me what the secondary questions are for any of these schools? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Chicago Med has no essays. However, they do allow you to attach additional sheets if there is something you would to tell them, especially things that may have changed from your AMCAS application. Best of luck.

there are no questions for the UCSF secondary, and they actually get back to you pretty quickly with a decision about an interview.

Gotta love the schools that don't screw around with extra secondary questions... BTW-My Mount Sinai secondary was sent to the wrong address. The people was sent to opened it, looked through it, kept it for a while, then tried to forward it to me. So not only did they delay my app, they violated my privacy. And I have no idea who those people were since they didn't attach their address to the envelope.