Quantcast

Secondary Reminder

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

workaholic181

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I applied to Virginia Tech in august and received a secondary. However at the time I was swamped with other applications and work and they fell through the cracks.

I got an email in late Sept saying they reviewed my stats and scores from my primary and consider me a competitive applicant, thus hope I would finish my secondary too. Does this mean anything at all? I'm considering filling it out but $70 is $70 and obviously it's getting late in the cycle, so may be moot at this point.

gonnif

Rule One: Take a Breath
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I applied to Virginia Tech in august and received a secondary. However at the time I was swamped with other applications and work and they fell through the cracks.

I got an email in late Sept saying they reviewed my stats and scores from my primary and consider me a competitive applicant, thus hope I would finish my secondary too. Does this mean anything at all? I'm considering filling it out but $70 is $70 and obviously it's getting late in the cycle, so may be moot at this point.

It was specific to you and it may be an automated reminder or may be you got a reasonably high review priority and are waiting. So it could be nothing or everything. You thinking of entering a school where $200,000 of debt is common and you are making this decision on $80 dollars, something that may affect your entire future.

Reactions: 1 user