opus

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 2, 2002
kentucky
Status (Visible)
My AMCAS web page says I'm not verified , yet I received a secondary request from Univ. of Kentucky via email. I'm still on their waitlist and I've reapplied, but I think it's odd they were notified by AMCAS already. Any thoughts?

kam730

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 18, 2002
Status (Visible)
I got the same thing from UK today too. I think other schools are doing this as well. I read on here earlier that AMCAS sends out biographic info before the whole app is verified so schools that don't screen (UK doesnt; they send a secondary to all kentucky residents) can go ahead and send secondaries. I'm just excited cuz its my first secondary!! I wish more schools would do this so I could get this application crap done. Good luck to ya, and, btw where are you from in KY and where do you go to school?

opus

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 2, 2002
kentucky
Status (Visible)
I graduated from Notre Dame this may (yes, i got screwed this cycle so I have to live at home with no job praying that the gods show me mercy next year). I got a 35 MCAT and 3.2 gpa but i guess they didn't like me. I live in Pewee Valley KY (maybe they couldn't stop laughing at the town name and couldn't dictate the acceptance letter . . .). Good Luck getting in, but if i have to, I WILL kick your ass for that last spot . . . :)

About the Ads
This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.