1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

secondary request w/o amcas verified

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by opus, Jul 18, 2002.

1. opus

opus Member
    7+ Year Member

My AMCAS web page says I'm not verified , yet I received a secondary request from Univ. of Kentucky via email. I'm still on their waitlist and I've reapplied, but I think it's odd they were notified by AMCAS already. Any thoughts?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. kam730

kam730 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

I got the same thing from UK today too. I think other schools are doing this as well. I read on here earlier that AMCAS sends out biographic info before the whole app is verified so schools that don't screen (UK doesnt; they send a secondary to all kentucky residents) can go ahead and send secondaries. I'm just excited cuz its my first secondary!! I wish more schools would do this so I could get this application crap done. Good luck to ya, and, btw where are you from in KY and where do you go to school?

4. opus

opus Member
    7+ Year Member

I graduated from Notre Dame this may (yes, i got screwed this cycle so I have to live at home with no job praying that the gods show me mercy next year). I got a 35 MCAT and 3.2 gpa but i guess they didn't like me. I live in Pewee Valley KY (maybe they couldn't stop laughing at the town name and couldn't dictate the acceptance letter . . .). Good Luck getting in, but if i have to, I WILL kick your ass for that last spot . . . :)

5. kam730

kam730 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

opus, I sent you a PM