Quantcast

secondary turn-around time-do they know how long it took you?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dulcina

=)
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Do schools know how long it took you to get a secondary back to them? I mean... someone obviously knows, but do the important people on admissions committees see how long it took you?

If so, does it leave a bad impression if you took a long time to get a secondary back? (4 wks or more)

Last edited:

zpiff

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do schools know how long it took you to get a secondary back to them? I mean... someone obviously knows, but do the important people on admissions committees see how long it took you?

If so, does it leave a bad impression if you took a long time to get a secondary back? (4 wks or more)

In the back of my mind I keep thinking that they do know how long it took you. But I actually have no idea. We might both be paranoid.

RoadRunner17

Fleet of feet
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is mere speculation, but they definitely have the ability to keep track of these things. Do they track these things, do they even look? Who knows. I think its a safe bet that the majority of schools don't even consider secondary turnaround time.

e p i c

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
A simple thought experiment would reveal that secondary turnaround time is irrelevant.

Medical school admissions is a numbers game.