secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

applicant2002

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
how long does it take after the schools receive the primary application for them to send the secondary. i called aacomas and they said that my application had completed processing and they were about to send it to the schools.

thanks for some insight. :D :D

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
It probably depends on the school, but I called AACOM last week and they said that my app had been sent out the previous week, and I've gotten three out of seven of my secondaries already. My guess is about a week to week and a half before the schools start sending them (after they get your application). :) Hang in there, they're coming! :D

PalCareGal:

When did you submit your original AACOMAS?

Thanks

PS: GOOD LUCK!

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone received a secondary from UNECOM?

Hi,
I submitted my AACOMAS on 5/28/01, but I don't think they started processing until 6/1 anyway.
Oh- I got UNECOM yesterday and I was kind of scared at first (cuz it's my first choice) because it was a small envelope with one piece of paper...but it tells you that you can start your online secondary (which you could probably start now). It's pretty cool, but the only problem I've had so far was that there is a space for listing current/past school applications and I ran out of room. I called them and they said to just try to fit it, but if not, send them a paper copy of the rest of the schools after submitting. Anyway, it'll probably come soon!

:) Best of luck to everyone applying!!! :D

Good luck Palcaregrl - UNE is my first choice too! It's a great school....

Thanks algae - best of luck to you too! Maybe we'll see each other there... :)