• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

TN Aaron

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 16, 2004
Status (Visible)
Does anybody know anything about this product, Secrets of the MCAT? The website seems pretty sketchy, but I'll take all of the help I can get.

************.com

Lion-O

Sight beyond sight.
15+ Year Member
Apr 11, 2004
Definitely seems sketchy to me. I doubt there are any huge secrets not available from SDN/Kaplan/TPR/anything. I think the AAMC works very hard to make sure the test is objective, and that there are no huge surprises or secrets.

About the Ads

bigdan

SDN Donor
15+ Year Member
Dec 30, 2002
Ann Arbor
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
TN-
I don't wanna enter the legal wonderland of slander/libel, so you'll have to read between the lines.
I ordered the secrets... (got it as a gift). I'm happy that I didn't waste...oops..."spend" my money on it. It's long, but 1/3 or more of it is a glossary, and gives tips like "when you guess, make it a random guess".
I did spend my money on EK and the thick Kaplan book, and I'm glad I did.
Best of luck.

dc

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.