Seeking American Indian/Indigenous Participants, chance to win $20 gift card

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WheresWundt

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Halito,

My name is Amanda McLarty, and I am a 4th year doctoral candidate in the Counseling Psychology program at the University of Missouri – Kansas City and a member of the Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma. I am currently recruiting participants for a research study evaluating the effects of cultural coping on the relationship between perceptions of historical trauma and positive mental health for those identifying as American Indian/Indigenous or as having American Indian/Indigenous heritage.

Participation only takes 10 minutes, and you have a chance to win a $20 Amazon gift card!

Eligibility requirements for participation:

(a) Self-identify as American Indian/Indigenous or as having American Indian/Indigenous heritage,

(b) Be 18 years of age or older, and

(c) Be a US resident

Participation in this study is strictly voluntary and participants may withdraw from the study at any time without penalty. This is an anonymous, confidential survey. Your informed consent is inferred by completion of the survey.

If you meet the participation criteria and participate in the online survey, you will have the option to enter a raffle to win one of 15, $20 Amazon e-gift cards. Your participation in this study may enhance understanding of American Indian/Indigenous individuals’ well-being. If you know of other American Indian/Indigenous adult individuals who would be interested in completing the survey, please forward the email/link to them.

Please click on the following link to view the informed consent document and to participate in the study:

https://umkc.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cNn4yQFqDRnGOeF

I greatly appreciate your assistance and support. Feel free to contact me ([email protected]) with any questions or concerns about the study and spread the word!

Yakoke,

Amanda McLarty, M.S., Student Investigator

[email protected]

Jacob Marszalek, Ph.D., Principal Investigator and Faculty Advisor

[email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• Protocol IRB Dissertation.pdf
    179.8 KB · Views: 54