Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Seeking an GS/TBR Practice Test Buddy: Get in sync!

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by orangeblue, Jan 13, 2014.

1. orangeblue

orangeblue 5+ Year Member

Feb 10, 2011
    I'm taking 1-2 practice tests every week from GS and TBR and wanted to drop a note to see if someone is interested in getting in sync. In short:

-We take the practice test within few hours or a day of each other. Literally same day if possible.
    -Review mistakes on our own and share thoughts, notes etc on passages, common missed questions via online note
    -Give each other support, camaraderie.

Please, only sweet, happy friendly and energetic people need to respond :) :) :)

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. brood910

brood910 2+ Year Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Just letting you people know, this person is illegally selling TBR Practice exam PDF files. DO NOT BUY THEM.

4. OneDoctor

OneDoctor

Dec 29, 2013
    TBR FLs ? :thinking:

5. orangeblue

orangeblue 5+ Year Member

Feb 10, 2011
    I actually sincere interest in finding someone to sync practice tests with, as I did with a wonderful SDN member in December, which was immensely helpful for both of us.

As stated earlier, only nice positive and happy people :)

6. brood910

brood910 2+ Year Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Yes