Seeking Cardiac Anesthesiologist for Partnership Track (Minneapolis)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lurch

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
We are looking for 1 cardiac anesthesiologist to round out our recruiting efforts. The job is a newly formed partnership at Abbott Northwestern Hospital, a quaternary care center in Minneapolis. The case mix includes ~1000 bypass cases annually including LVADs and heart transplants. Approximately 50% of clinical time would be cardiac and the rest covering an attached 38-suite main OR and attached dedicated OB hospital. Approximate start date of June 30 but flexible. Please contact [email protected] for further details.

This job has generated a lot of chatter on SDN which has allowed us to recruit some really talented people to date. Because of this, we expect a very bright future for the group.

Mods, I obviously posted this job a while back. I did not know whether to addend my old post or attach it. Apologies for poor SDN etiquette if present. See previous posting for more information or reach out.

Members don't see this ad.

Call schedule and compensation?
W2 vs 1099?
Solo vs Supervision?

Reactions: 1 user
Call schedule and compensation?
W2 vs 1099?
Solo vs Supervision?

Approximately 30 docs sharing main OR and OB call burden (in house). Cardiac is home call amongst 10 doc pool.
W2, 3 year partnership track.
Supervision for cardiac and majority of main OR work.
You can see linked post for more details or pm me to talk more details on phone.