Seeking open PGY2 Surgery or cat PGY1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WeenieRoast

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello - currently a PGY1 in IM here. I have decided there not nearly enough procedures in IM for my taste; need to be back in the OR. I'm professional, mature, with a career in another field prior to medical training. American medical graduate. Excellent communication skills and highly adaptable to any environment. Please let me know via PM of any categorical opportunities out there in general surgery. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hello - currently a PGY1 in IM here. I have decided there not nearly enough procedures in IM for my taste; need to be back in the OR. I'm professional, mature, with a career in another field prior to medical training. American medical graduate. Excellent communication skills and highly adaptable to any environment. Please let me know via PM of any categorical opportunities out there in general surgery. Thank you.

You would not be eligible for a second year surgery spot. Your first year in internal medicine wouldn't transfer.

Thanks for the correction. Title changed accordingly.