Position Wanted Seeking PGY1/PGY2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sunshine937

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I am a current transitional year resident looking to apply to any available PGY 1 or PGY 2 residency positions in internal medicine, family medicine, neurology, anesthesiology, or emergency medicine. I don't have any Visa issues. Please message if you know of any available positions. Thank you for your help!

Members don't see this ad.

Scroll through this forum and you can see what's been posted.

I have been applying, no response from program side so far. So I am posting to see if anyone knows of any other upcoming positions

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I've found this is the best place to look so keep at it. This is a good time to go over all your documentation and make sure it's the best it can be. It's a good idea of have someone look at what you have so take time to do that too.

Thanks for the advice kayaktj, I am asking friends to go over my documents to see what they would suggest as well. In the meantime still searching

Only thing I've seen lately is in Peds and that's not on your list. Are you looking at other sites?