Seeking Physicians for Telemedicine Opportunity

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DeltaHealthUSA

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Delta Health is seeking licensed physicians from across the country who would like to earn extra money while working from their home office. Physicians must have or be willing to obtain malpractice insurance. Delta Health has been a leader in Telemedicine for over 4 years. We link patients, who require the privacy of home delivery or who are unable to leave their home for a variety of reasons, to a regional physician in our network. Patients receive a prescription in the mail through our company via FedEx and are then able to take their prescription to their local pharmacy. Simply put, Delta Health is responsible for screening all patients before they enter a virtual waiting room, where you will then review all charts from a prior face-to-face consultation and approve or deny prescriptions based upon a consultation over the telephone with each patient.

Education and Skills Required: MD or DO licensed US Physician. Must have access to PC (system not Mac compatible) with printer.

Salary: Depending on availability, each physician can increase their income by $250 to $875 per day, 5 days per week.

Email John at [email protected] for a representative to contact you

Members don't see this ad.

dude that sounds like a wonderful opportunity to put our license at risk and to end up in jail for being a pill-mill...

Members don't see this ad :)
Debating whether to scream at the mods to remove this as it is clearly illegal in regards to prescribing without performing a history and physical (at least in Georgia).

Maybe worth keeping around so folks get a picture of what they should not do. EVER!

Just like a post I made a few weeks ago.

Is that the DEA I hear knocking on their door?

Interesting they only advertised under Pain Management Positions. Aren't there people who needs Rx's for HTN, High Colesterol, etc, who cannot leave their homes? Not to mention ED drugs...

Only $875 per day max to write non-therapeutic prescriptions (As defined by pretty much every State Board)? I'd think it would be worth more to lose your license.

Keep this up to warn people of scams like this, but ban the poster.

You should try responding to these just to see what they are all about. I answered a couple last year. Ask about the liability issues. Then when they are done telling you it's all ok and above-board ask them if they will give you an "indemnify and hold harmless" clause and watch the reaction.

Danger Will Robinson! Danger!

I concur w/the above replies.

I hope nobody answers this ad. This totally looks like a pill mill. This is so not worth risking your medical license.

Medicine fellow.