https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eponyne321

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear Colleagues,

My name is Sarah Hatcher and I am a third year Counseling Psychology Doctoral Candidate at the University of Memphis. I am seeking participants for my dissertation, which is under the supervision of Dr. Elin Ovrebo. The purpose of the study is to explore factors related to the development of cultural competence in psychology doctoral students. Participation in the study involves completing several questionnaires that will take approximately 20 minutes. If you complete all the questionnaires, you will have the option of entering your name in a raffle in which you will have a random chance to win 1 of 4 $25 Amazon gift cards.

PLEASE NOTE: This study is open to participants who are doctoral students in license eligible counseling and clinical psychology programs (Ph.D. and Psy.D. degrees) accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA). Students must also be United States citizens to be eligible to participate.

This project has been approved by the Institutional Review Board (IRB ID : #PRO-FY2017-247) at The University of Memphis. The study will remain open until the required participant pool is collected. If you wish to participate in the study, please click the link below to access the questionnaires. Your responses will be completely confidential and your participation will play a role in the advancement of research on graduate psychology multicultural training.

Thank you for your time and interest in my study!

Link: Psychology Doctorate Students' Perception of Cultural Competence

Sincerely,

Sarah K. Hatcher, MA

Counseling Psychology PhD Candidate

University of Memphis

[email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: