seeking residency in Germany

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr AST

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello everyone, i finished my medical school and i want to specialize in Germany as an eye or nerve doctor, can any one help me by telling me what are requirements for residency ? and which hospitals providing residency ? and one more thing, do i get paid during my residency or not?

Members don't see this ad.

hello everyone, i finished my medical school and i want to specialize in Germany as an eye or nerve doctor, can any one help me by telling me what are requirements for residency ? and which hospitals providing residency ? and one more thing, do i get paid during my residency or not?
There are already existing threads that might help answer your questions, you just have to search for them. Also, it would certainly help if you tells us more about you (school, citizenship, languages etc)

There are already existing threads that might help answer your questions, you just have to search for them. Also, it would certainly help if you tells us more about you (school, citizenship, languages etc)
well, thank you for your help, but i read the threads and nothing helped, cause i'm searching for names of hospitals that may provide a residency. i'm studying German language and i passed (zd) exam and took goethe zertifikat B1, and i'm still studying till now casue i don't know if this certificate is enough or they need more? and i need names of hospitals providing residency and i didn't find any in the threads. but anyway thank you

Members don't see this ad :)
hey i am for ethiopea and would like to continue my residency in germany possibely dermatology so what r the requierments pls let me know

well, thank you for your help, but i read the threads and nothing helped, cause i'm searching for names of hospitals that may provide a residency. i'm studying German language and i passed (zd) exam and took goethe zertifikat B1, and i'm still studying till now casue i don't know if this certificate is enough or they need more? and i need names of hospitals providing residency and i didn't find any in the threads. but anyway thank you

AFAIK, you need to have completed B2 minimum (Goethe Zertifikat B2) or TestDAF completed. B1 is only good for entry to the school system, not work.