This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

michaelscharf

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I am a fourth year Clinical Psychology doctoral student at Long Island University - Brooklyn and am seeking therapists to participate in a brief online research project, which aims to contribute to the field’s understanding of psychotherapy/counseling training and effectiveness!

*Participants will be eligible for a chance to win one of four $100 Amazon gift cards upon full completion of the study. (Not all participants will be compensated. Rather, participants will be placed in a raffle and a total of only four $100 Amazon gift cards will be available to win. Only those participants who have completed the study in its entirety will be eligible to win.)

*To be included, participants should be therapists currently in training at either the Master’s or Doctoral level or in post-graduate clinical practice, and can be from any of the following clinical disciplines: counseling psychology, clinical psychology, social work, school psychology, and marriage and family therapy.

*The study can be completed fully online, in one sitting, and typically takes just 20-30 minutes to complete.

*The study can be completed at this address and MUST BE COMPLETED ON A LAPTOP OR COMPUTER (i.e. no cell phones):

Take the Survey
Or copy and paste the URL below into your internet browser:
https://survey.co1.qualtrics.com/jf...jur0p7M10WwK_MLRP_9oa2vp3KNmFmJNQ&Q_CHL=email
Follow the link to opt out of future emails:
Click here to unsubscribe

Please share this with others who may be interested and meet eligibility requirements!

Thank you in advance,

Michael Scharf, M.A.
Doctoral Candidate - Clinical Psychology
Long Island University - Brooklyn, NY

Members don't see this ad.

The survey link and URL above don't seem to work.

The survey link and URL above don't seem to work.
Yeah, not for me either.
1654460936017.png

I definitely haven't participated before.

Reactions: 1 user