Seinfeld, sex, and medical school - One strange dream!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jargon124

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, so here goes. No one make fun of me ok? Ehhh, nevermind, make fun - I think I deserve it for this...Last night, I had the absolute most incomprehensibly weird dream ever!

I was getting ready to fly to New York for interviews at Columbia and NYU (which I will in reality be doing this Thursday coming up)...but anyway, so I am trying to find a place to stay - like with a host overnight. So I call up NYU and ask them if they have a host program and they give me the name of one Jerry Seinfeld - who they tell me is currently a first year there. Now, in my dream I don't really think much of it but then I arrive in NYC and take a cab to Seinfeld's apartment - or, I should say, Seinfeld the TV show character's apartment. As soon as I knock on the door, Jerry answers and greets me. He really is a med student in my dream. Next thing I know, George and Kramer walk in and announce to me that they are applying to NYU med as well - and they have interviews at the same time as mine! So we all get along and whatever...finally, its interview morning, and Jerry is gonna walk me, George, and Kramer down to the admissions office for our interviews. Out of nowhere, a strange gorgeous woman walks into Jerry's apartment and tells Goerge "I want to have sex with you right now"! They start going at it and making out (and no, it wasn't THAT kind of dream!) The rest of us look at each other and finally Jerry says "its time to go or you guys will be late". We ask George, who is busy with the woman, if he's coming or not and immediately look at each other again - realizing how dumb a question it was. Jerry, Kramer, and jargon leave...

At the interview, it turns out Kramer is offered an acceptance on the spot! (Cookie's thread on this must have crept into my subconscious!). I, on the other hand, and told that I will be waitlisted. Kramer says he's sorry to me - and I wake up... :( :) :confused:

I don't know what to make of it either. Any psychology majors want to take a shot at interpreting this mess? :)

Also, I will go ahead and pose the question that's on all the guys minds. If faced with George's dillemma - that is, you are forced into a choice between going to your interview and having the best sex of your life - what do you do? I hold with Costanza on this one!

Members don't see this ad.