Self-quizzing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jbloggs

jbloggs
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Several months ago I saw a thread that mentioned a website with a program that allows you to type in your notes and it would fire back quiz questions at you from your notes to test how well you knew the material. Does anyone know of such a website?
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

jbloggs said:
Several months ago I saw a thread that mentioned a website with a program that allows you to type in your notes and it would fire back quiz questions at you from your notes to test how well you knew the material. Does anyone know of such a website?
Thanks

i use CueCard. not a very fancy program, but it works. i bet if you google it you can find it. :thumbup:

lilmo said:
i use CueCard. not a very fancy program, but it works. i bet if you google it you can find it. :thumbup:

i use iFlash, its for macs only though but its sick. you can paste jpegs or rads slides, etc. it also has a quizzing program that you can set preferences to maximize your learning.

I used CueCard for a while. Its pretty good... and will be a cheap way to see if you like the computer flashcard thing.
I moved on to one ofthe "open window" programs.
They cost about $35. They are much more sophisticated than CueCard, are more like iFlash. I like it cuz it has a better tracking system for learning stuff in the long run. It also has a format so you can down load to your palm.
However, I would first give CueCard a shot... its free and I may be adequate.