Dismiss Notice
Check out the new Application Assistant, where you can calculate your LizzyM score, see how you rank compared to other applicants, and see a list of schools where similar students were accepted.

self study schedule for kaplan prepcourse

Discussion in 'Kaplan MCAT Forum (Sponsored)' started by obeythepower, 05.20.14.

1. obeythepower

obeythepower

Pre-Medical
    I am signed up to start a Kaplan prep course in June, however, I wanted to know if anyone has created a self study schedule using the Kaplan materials? If so would you be willing to post it on here or give any suggestions?

What would you say are the most valuable aspects of the Kaplan course and how prepared did you feel to take the MCAT after taking the class?

2. Whn0t93

Whn0t93

Medical Student
    @obeythepower The biggest thing that has helped me in the Kaplan course is when going through subject, section or FL's and reviewing them afterwards, write down every little thing you missed because of not knowing the content, then re-read the review notes that detail each of those things, make flashcards, and continuously review the flashcards. Missing questions on the practice tests and sections was the biggest red flag that I didn't know the material as well as I thought I did.

3. obeythepower

obeythepower

Pre-Medical
    I will definitely do that. Thanks for the suggestions!