Sell me your Topscore CD?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DATMATT

SISU
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
If interested in selling your Topscore DAT CD please email me at

[email protected]

THANKS!

Members don't see this ad.

Topscore CDs will only work on the orignial computer where the software is installed. They've made a security feature which doesn't allow their CDs to be exchanged.....I think the program itself expires on the original computer after 6 months or so.
You have to buy directly from the company.

That would be a neat trick to alter the cd so it wouldn't install on another computer without altering the cd. Just because it make a regestry entry that expires after 6 mo on your puter doesn't mean you can't install it on another computer or partition your HD and reinstall it on your own puter... Ha hahaha :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
That would be a neat trick to alter the cd so it wouldn't install on another computer without altering the cd. Just because it make a regestry entry that expires after 6 mo on your puter doesn't mean you can't install it on another computer or partition your HD and reinstall it on your own puter... Ha hahaha
DATMATT, I already PMed you but I failed to mention that I tried several times to do what the computer geek above has suggested. I'm no genius like Ronny but I know enough to partition my hard drive and reinstall it on my 'puter'.
(I've done it with other types of software which also make registry entries but somehow find their way onto every computer in a college dorm )
It may have just been a faulty CD....I think I mentioned that in the PM. I had to send it back and they gave me another one....
good luck

You can reinstall it if you reformat your c drive and reinastall everyhting or if you make a new drive by partitioning one off and reinstaling stuff on that new drive. Of course if a puter has never had it installed before and has no registry entry from it none of that would be necessary. You might also try setting back the clock, I have no idea if that would actually work or not, but it worked on a demo version of paint shop pro that I had before to use it after the 30 days expired.