Selling 11 online tests + all AAMC material (over 3500 questions)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rrrrrq

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all. I am selling all the online tests I used to take the MCAT. I scored in the 85-100 preliminary range in all sections (attached a screenshot), and came out of the test on test day feeling like it was by far the easiest practice test I had ever taken.

I used the Princeton Review tests, the EK tests, and the AAMC tests to study. Below is how much I paid for each set and what I am asking. Feel free to PM me reasonable offers--

(paid/asking)
Princeton Review, 8 FL's expiring December 2015 (300 / 200)*
Exam Krackers, 3 FL's expiring December 2015 (150 / 100)
AAMC official stuff, 1 FL, 120Q questions banks, + "official guide" half test, about 1300 questions, expiring December 2015 (250 / 150)
TOTAL (700 / 450)
I'll sell everything together for 400. Or best offer.

You don't need to take a course for this test. You just need to do questions. Lots and lots of questions. I think this deal is pretty sick, and wish I had found a similar offer earlier in the summer. Reply quick and we can work out the deats. Check attached pictures for da stuff.

*Note: I bought the PR stuff before they removed the option to buy their tests in a big bundle. Now, the only way to get the tests is to sign up for the course.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• rrrrrq prelims.jpg
    rrrrrq prelims.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 31
  • PR tests (8).png
    PR tests (8).png
    96.1 KB · Views: 40
  • EK Tests (3).png
    EK Tests (3).png
    76 KB · Views: 32
  • AAMC Tests + Questions (1100q).png